Eric B. Chandler Health Center Church Street Annex
The Eric B. Chandler Health Center strives toward excellence in clinical and support service delivery, using a community-oriented approach to family medicine which incorporates the goals of comprehensive managed care practice, ensuring access to vital primary, preventive, and acute care services.
The center is operated by Robert Wood Johnson Medical School with active leadership of a community board. Located within the Greater New Brunswick area, the center plays a key role in meeting the health care needs of the community.
The center is committed to providing patients with services appropriate to each life cycle in a comprehensive, coordinated, and continuous manner.
- Adult and Family Medicine
- Dental Care (including preventive, restorative, and curative)
- Family Planning
- Infectious Disease (HIV counseling, testing, and treatment)
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics (child health care)
- Podiatry (foot care)
- Community Outreach
- Health Education
- Laboratory Services
- Social Services
Services are provided by appointment. Prior to your first visit, please review our Patient Information Guide.
The Chuch Street Annex is handicapped accessible.
The closest parking for patients is the self-pay Lower Church Street Parking Deck (located at 90 Church Street one block from our location) available 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week.
Additional Parking Options
- Self-pay parking is available at Albany Plaza Deck (located at 112 Church Street, New Brunswick)
- Find additional parking decks with the New Brunswick Parking Authority's Parking Locator