Family Medicine at Monument Square
317 George Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Family Medicine at Monument Square is your personal medical home. We are committed to care that is:
- Individualized to your health needs
- Responsive and compassionate
- Family- and patient-oriented
At the heart of our practice are coordinated teams, led by board-certified family medicine physicians, that include physicians, nurses, medical assistants and front-office staff—all focused on you. We want to provide you with great care that leads to great health.
Family Medicine at Monument Square is proud to be a premier teaching center of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School—training family medicine physicians, as well as medical, nursing, and other health profession students.
As family medicine specialists, we have the ability to care for patients’ evolving health care issues, from newborn to end-of-life care. Our full array of clinical services include:
- Annual physicals and wellness visits
- Geriatric medicine
- Home visits
- Minor surgical and gynecological procedures
- Prenatal and delivery services
- Primary care for infants, children, and adults
- Sports medicine
- Urgent care
- Women’s health
Contact us by email for non-urgent questions and refill requests at [email protected]
Walk-in or same-day visits are welcome for all established patients.
If hospitalization is required at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, your care will be provided by our family medicine team.
The closest parking is the self-pay Liberty Plaza Lot (located at 17 Liberty Street).
Additional Parking Options
- Self-pay parking is available at Morris Street Deck (located at 70 New Street, New Brunswick about one block from our location)
- Find additional parking decks with the New Brunswick Parking Authority's Parking Locator
New Jersey Transit operates five bus routes that stop at or near our location: 811, 814, 815, 818, 819
Visit the New Jersey Transit website for bus schedules and fare information.