Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
1 Robert Wood Johnson Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Many of our physicians and specialists see and treat patients at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in downtown New Brunswick.
Our comprehensive, advanced treatments encompass everything from diabetes education to cardiac care. We are dedicated to creating a safe, comforting environment for patients where they can feel confident in the quality of their medical care.
The hospital provides a full range of services.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Aquatic Therapy
- Blood Disorders
- Blood Management
- Bloodless Medicine and Surgery
- Breast Care
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Diabetes Care
- Digestive Health
- Emergency Room (Level I Trauma Center)
- Endocrine Disease
- Epilepsy and Seizures
- Hearing (Audiology)
- Heart and Vascular Care
- Heart Transplant
- Hyperhidrosis Center
- Infusion Therapy
- Kidney Care
- Laboratory Services
- Lifeline/Medical Alert System
- Limb Preservation Program
- Liver Disease
- Men's Health
- Mental Health and Behavioral Health
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neonatal Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Pelvic Floor and Incontinence Therapy
- Physical Therapy and Rehab Medicine
- Pulmonary Therapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging
- Robotic Surgery
- Speech Therapy
- Thoracic Center
- Transitional Care
- Transplant Services
- Trauma Center
- Travel Medicine
- Weight Loss and Bariatric Surgery
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Patients are encouraged to use the valet parking service available Monday through Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in front of the main hospital.
Convenient self-pay parking is available adjacent to our main hospital and is available 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week.
Additional 24/7 Self-Pay Parking Decks
- Plum Street Parking Deck (located on Plum Street)
- Paterson Street Parking Deck (located on Paterson Street and across from the Clinical Academic Building)
- Find additional parking decks with the New Brunswick Parking Authority's Parking Locator
The hospital, located in downtown New Brunswick, is easily accessible by car, bus, or train.
New Jersey Transit operates four bus routes that have stops near our location: Bus numbers 811, 814, 815, and 818
Take the New Jersey Transit Northeast Corridor Line to the New Brunswick Train Station. At the railroad overpass, cross Easton Avenue to Little Albany Street. Proceed approximately 200 yards to the hospital.
Visit the NJ Transit website for bus and train schedules and fare information.