University Behavioral Health Care at Cherry Hill
57 Haddonfield Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
University Behavioral Health Care is an academically based behavioral health care practice that offers a broad range of services throughout New Jersey. We provide evidence-based and compassionate behavioral health care and addiction services to individuals and families across the state.
Our Cherry Hill practice provides adult acute partial hospitalization.
Partial hospitalization is an all-day group-based program that provides treatment, support, and case management services for those who suffer from a mental illness which may also include substance abuse.
We offer individualized services geared to the unique aspects of each person's strengths and needs. Consumers are encouraged to develop their goals and accomplish them through daily participation in our program.
Services We Provide
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Group and individual therapy
- Medication management and education
- Life skill development
- Addiction and recovery services
- Prevocational services
- Wellness counseling including smoking cessation
- Case management
- Family supports and education
- Specialized services include cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, trauma treatment, art therapy, music therapy, and horticulture therapy
- Coordination of care with medical providers
- Referrals and linkages to housing and employment services
Free, general parking is available at our location.
New Jersey Transit bus #407 has bus stops near our location, but it may include some walking to reach our office.
Visit the NJ Transit website to view bus schedules and fare information.