Women’s Health - Primary Care Medicine
The Rutgers Health Primary Care Medicine Women’s Health program offers compassionate, team-based care from doctors, nurses, and medical assistants who have specific training in women’s health.
The physicians of our Women’s Health program are on the faculty of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, a part of Rutgers University, one of the top research institutions in America. Our doctors are active in research and in teaching about all aspects of women’s health, and each brings leading-edge knowledge from the classroom to the exam room.
The women's health services we provide include:
- Birth control counseling and management
- Colposcopy for abnormal Pap tests
- Long-acting birth control (IUDs and implants)
- Management for
- Reproductive health and family planning
- Treatment for
- Chronic vaginitis
- Female sexual problems
- Heavy or irregular menstrual bleeding
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
If you or a loved one is in need of women’s health services, please make an appointment with the Rutgers Health Primary Care Medicine Women’s Health program today.