Applications to most Rutgers Health programs are handled directly by the schools.
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
- New Jersey Medical School
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of Health Professions
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
Advance your career and training with programs ranging from credit-bearing courses to certificates. Program registration is through individual schools and central portals.
Costs and Financial Aid
Nearly 80 percent of Rutgers students receive some form of financial aid. Discover options for financing your education through grants, loans, scholarships, work study, fellowships, and more.